Cajun Crab Quiche
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust, unbaked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (6 ounces) crab meat, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Durkee® Onion, Minced
- 2 1/4 tsp Durkee® Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400º F.Pierce pie crust bottom with a fork several times. Bake crust for 8 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into partially baked pie crust.
- Reduce oven heat to 325ºF. Bake pie for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Let quiche set for 10 minutes before cutting.