- Yield: 5 entrees
- 1 pound pasta, penne
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp Durkee® Garlic, Minced
- 5 oz green bell pepper, diced 3/4 inches
- 5 oz yellow bell pepper, diced 3/4 inches
- 5 oz red bell pepper, diced 3/4 inches
- 3 oz onion, diced 1/2 inch
- 1/3 cup white wine, dry
- 2 1/2 tbsp Durkee® Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- 3 oz (3/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add mushrooms, minced garlic, peppers and onion; sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add wine and seasoning. Continue to cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat; toss vegetable mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.