Ancho Citrus Pan Roasted Salmon
- Yield: 10 servings
- 2 1/2 pounds salmon, filet, skin-off and pin-boned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Durkee® Ancho Citrus Seasoning
- Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and seasoning.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the salmon, display side down, and cook until the fish is golden brown, without burning the spices. Add more oil to the pan if necessary. Place the fish in a pan display side up.
- Top with a chili potato salad and bake at 400ºF for 6-8 minutes. Serve with a mango and red onion salsa.