Gorgonzola Bacon Steakhouse Burger
Yield: 12 servings
- 4 lb ground chuck, 80/20
- 12 each premium burger buns, buttered and toasted
- 2 each tomatoes, thick sliced
- 1/2 head green leaf lettuce, hand portioned for each burger
- 1/2 red onion, thin sliced
- 24 slice peppered bacon
- 12 ounces gorgonzola cheese
- Combine all spices to make Steakhouse Seasoning; set aside. Combine all Classic Aioli ingredients; chill at least 30 minutes.
- Combine ground chuck with Steakhouse Seasoning. Or if using preformed patties, sprinkle over each. Grill burgers until the desired temperature is achieved.
- Assemble the burger with a tablespoon of Classic Aioli on the bottom bun, then tomato, lettuce and onion. Top with burger, add gorgonzola cheese and bacon; serve immediately.