- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: Enough for one turkey breast
- 2 tsp Durkee® Garlic, Powder
- 2 tsp Spice Islands Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Durkee® Cumin, Ground
- 1 tsp Durkee® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/4 tsp Durkee® Cardamom, Ground
- 1/4 tsp Durkee® Cloves, Ground
- 1/4 tsp Durkee® Turmeric, Ground
- Generous amount Spice Islands Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- 5-6 lb roasting chicken OR turkey breast
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Combine garlic, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, turmeric and a generous grinding of sea salt in a small bowl. Mix well and reserve 1 teaspoon of seasoning.
- Rub remaining seasoning over turkey breast. Roast according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Combine reserved seasoning with honey and butter; mix well. Brush over turkey last 30 minutes of baking time.
This recipe makes enough for a turkey breast or whole chicken.
Double the dry seasonings if roasting a large whole turkey.