Cumin Glazed Grilled Salmon
- 1/3 cup Durkee® Cumin, Ground
- 1 1/2 tbsp Durkee® Garlic Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Durkee® Black Pepper, Regular Grind
- 12 fluid ounces corn syrup, dark
- 16 salmon fillets OR steaks (6 oz. each)
- Heat a dry sauté pan on medium-high heat. Add cumin and toss for 1 to 2 minutes until cumin is toasted. Use care not to burn. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine cumin, garlic salt, black pepper and corn syrup in a bowl. Mix well.
- Brush glaze over both sides of the salmon. Grill or broil, turning once and brushing liberally with glaze. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, until salmon is at least 150°F.