Skip to content
Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
Yield: 24 servings
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Durkee® Cinnamon Maple Sprinkle
- 3/4 cup bourbon or orange juice
- 6 lb sweet potatoes or yams, peeled, cut lengthwise into 1-inch wedges
- Combine butter, water, seasoning and bourbon in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Place sweet potatoes on a sheet tray that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle syrup over potatoes and bake, uncovered at 375°F for 45 to 60 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.