Double Stuffed Portobellos
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 to 6 portobello mushroom caps, stem and gills removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp Durkee® Steak Dust Seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine mushroom caps, olive oil, wine and seasoning in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium or, if using charcoal, have coals at medium heat. Remove mushrooms from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place mushroom caps stem side down (or use grill pan). Grill mushrooms 5 minutes; turn. Grill 3 to 4 minutes until mushrooms are almost cooked through.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese evenly on mushrooms. Top with grated Parmesan. Continue grilling an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from grill; let rest 3 minutes before serving.