Fireball® Pecan Pie Syrup
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2 quarts
- 8 oz butter (no substitutes)
- 1 lb 14 oz. brown sugar
- 16 oz corn syrup, light OR dark
- 16 oz water
- 1/2 cup cinnamon flavored whiskey*
- 1-4 tsp Durkee® Cinnamon, Ground
- 4 tsp Durkee® Vanilla Extract, Pure
- 8 oz chopped pecans, toasted
- Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, water and whiskey in a large saucepan over medium heat. (Syrup will bubble up so make sure your pan is extra large). Stir constantly until butter is melted. Continue stirring until mixture comes to a boil; boil and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon, vanilla and pecans.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Syrup can be stored for 2 weeks in refrigerator.
Vary amount of cinnamon to your taste.
*Fireball® is a registered trademark of Sazerac Company and is not affiliated with B&G Food Companies, Inc.