Garlic Romano Buffalo Wings
- Yield: 5 pounds
- 5 lb chicken wing drummettes, thawed
- 2/3 cup corn starch
- Deep fryer oil
- 8 oz butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp Durkee® Garlic, Granulated
- 1 tsp Spice Islands® Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Durkee® Garlic Romano Sprinkle
- Pat wings dry; sprinkle with corn starch in a large bowl coating completely. Deep fry wings at 350°F, 10 to 15 minutes, until wings are cooked through.
- Combine butter, hot sauce, granulated garlic and black pepper over low heat until butter is melted. Drizzle over wings and toss to coat. Generously sprinkle with Garlic Romano Sprinkle. Serve immediately.