Maple And Orange Glazed Ribs
- Yield: 1 rack of ribs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Durkee® Seasoning Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Durkee® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1 (rack) ribs, baby back
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 tsp Durkee® Seasoning Salt
- Combine brown sugar, seasoning salt and crushed red pepper. Rub thoroughly onto both sides of ribs. Place on shallow sheet tray.
- Cover ribs. Roast at 300°F for 2 hours until ribs are tender and browned. Combine maple syrup, orange juice concentrate, crushed red pepper and seasoning salt. Uncover ribs and brush with glaze. Continue roasting for 30 minutes or until ribs are well browned.