Mediterranean Grilled Lamb Chop
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp Durkee® Garlic, Minced
- 2 tsp Durkee® Parsley Flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp Durkee® Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp Durkee® Mint Leaves
- 3 lb frenched lamb chops
- Combine all ingredients except lamb chops in a shallow container or resealable plastic bag. Add lamb chops and marinate refrigerated at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, drain lamb chops and discard marinade. Grill or broil lamb chops until desired doneness, approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare lamb.
Frenched lamb chops refer to chops that have had the meat at the tip cut away to expose the bone.