Skip to content
- 6 ounces yellow squash, 2″ chunks
- 8 ounces zucchini squash, 2″ chunks
- 10 ounces onion, 1″ chunks
- 4 ounces red pepper, 2″ chunks
- 6 ounces green pepper, 2″ chunks
- 8 ounces mushrooms, whole
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Durkee® Grill Seasoning
- Combine all vegetables. Add oil and toss to mix. Sprinkle with seasoning and mix well. Spread in roasting pans, do not crowd.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown. Serve with rotisserie chicken or grilled meats.