Spicy Cajun Pretzels
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 bag (13 to 16 ounces) mini sourdough pretzels OR sourdough pretzels, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp Durkee® Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp Durkee® Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Durkee® Dill Weed
- Preheat oven to 200ºF. Place broken pretzels in a large baking pan or roaster. Combine oil, ranch dressing mix, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper and dill. Pour over pretzels; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Store in tightly covered container.