Turkey Apricot Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 3 cup chopped, cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 tbsp finely minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tsp Durkee® Parsley Flakes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Durkee® Poultry Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Durkee® Ginger, Ground
- 1/8 tsp Durkee® White Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine turkey, celery, onion, apricots and parsley flakes in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; add to turkey mixture and mix well. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.