BBQ Salmon With Peach Salsa
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Durkee® Barbecue Rub, Sweet
- 6 salmon fillets
- To prepare Peach Salsa, combine peaches, jalapeno, green onions, cilantro, lime juice, brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning in a medium bowl. Mix well; chill until ready to serve.
- Rub salmon on both sides with 1 tablespoon seasoning. Grill over medium direct heat for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until salmon is cooked through.
Serve with Peach Salsa.