Oven Fried Garden Chicken Tenders
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Durkee® Garden Seasoning
- 2 tsp Durkee® Paprika, Spanish
- 1 cup milk
- 3 lb chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoning and paprika in a shallow container. Pour milk into a second shallow container.
- Dip chicken into milk and then seasoned crumbs, shaking off excess. Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes; turn chicken. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is browned and internal temperature is at least 165°F.