Skip to content
Sweet Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips Recipe
Yield: 16 servings
- 2 tart green apples
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup strawberries, stemmed
- 1 (small) orange
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Durkee® Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tbsp apple jelly
- Finely chop apples, kiwi, grapes and strawberries. Combine in medium bowl.
- Grate orange peel to measure 1 teaspoon. Squeeze juice from orange. Add orange peel and juice to chopped fruit.
- Heat brown sugar, Jamaican jerk seasoning and apple jelly just until jelly is melted. Add to fruit and toss gently to mix. Refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- To prepare chips, preheat oven to 400°F. Brush one side of tortillas with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon maple sprinkle and cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden.