Italian Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 4 oz julienned salami
- 1 1/2 cup cubed provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Durkee® Salad Seasoning, With Romano Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Combine pasta, artichokes, onions, bell peppers, salami, provolone and olives in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Whisk oil, vinegar and seasoning in bowl. Pour over pasta mixture and toss. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.