Smokey Egg Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 1 pint
- 6 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Spice Islands® Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Spice Islands® Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- 1/4 tsp Durkee® Onion, Powder
- 1/4 tsp Durkee® White Pepper, Ground
- Combine eggs and celery in a medium-sized bowl. Mix mayonnaise, smoked paprika, sea salt, onion powder and white pepper in a small bowl. Add to egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as a sandwich filling or salad topping. Top baby salad greens with sliced tomatoes; add a dollop of Smokey Egg Salad and garnish with bias cut green onion slices.
For a recipe substitution: Add 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Smoked Paprika to 1 pint of deli egg salad.