Skip to content
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 2 tbsp Durkee® Lime Pepper Seasoning
- 10 ounces red bell pepper, julienned
- 10 ounces yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 10 ounces green bell pepper, julienned
- 10 ounces red onion, julienned
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Durkee Ancho Chile Seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas
- 12 ounces guacamole
- Coat steak with lime pepper on both sides. Set aside.
Combine peppers, onion, oil, lime juice and ancho chile seasoning in a large bowl; toss evenly to coat vegetables.
- Grill steak for 8-12 minutes, to desired doneness, turning half way through cooking. Set steak aside.
- Sauté vegetables 3 to 5 minutes in large skillet over medium high heat until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Slice meat into 1/4-inch thick strips and portion onto tortillas. Top with sauteéd vegetables and guacamole.